Bign' Bign'

ok

This song was ok but it just was really hollow not much too it.I think if you worked on a little more you sould make it sound good.Also it is very repetitive.Other than that its pretty good just put in more time and effort and make it sound more full.

hockeymonster56 responds:

yea, I know... kinda just experimenting, put thanks for the input!!

Ultimate Awesomeness Ultimate Awesomeness

WoW

WOW ....This song was really wiered but i like it so ya

starless starless

Pretty good

I liked this song....... It kept me intrested enuff to listen through the whole song. The only thing i really didn't like was the piano sound. It wasn't very realistic but other than that it was pretty good. I liked it. 8 out of 10 for me.

nopoleon responds:

glade you liked ill have to upgrade fruityloops

§Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme §Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme

Good once again

Man you seemed to put alot of effort into the soud is great and i liked everything. 10 for me :)

§Arbiter§ - War of The Mice §Arbiter§ - War of The Mice

Loved it

This song sounded very professional , you can really tell that you put a lot of effort into this song. overall 10 definitly , and what program did you use to make this

Arbiter responds:

Hey hey CrashAcid.
I thank you for the comments, and I'm glad my efforts did not go unnoticed in any way. :)
The program I'm currently sequencing with is known as "FLStudio 6", but not with stock-sounds.

You might not get the same quality, but there's some free soundfonts out there that can prove to be very useful.
"Squidfont" for example, is a non-commercial one, but free.

Thanks for the review :)